Change

Change is hard.  Change is this foreign object that invades your body, causing it to react in ways that are not always comfortable.  Change is realizing that it's not as important as you thought to be perfect or to give those around you everything that they desire.  Change is coming to grips with the fact that we have minimal control over everything thing in our life, no matter how good our intentions are. Change is knowing that everything will be okay at the end of the day.  Change is about becoming the individual that you, yourself, are most comfortable with.  Change is about being at home with who you are.  In 2014 and beyond, I just want to continue to strive to be comfortable in my own skin.  I just want be my best self, even if others never see anything in me.  Just for me.  I Am Change.

Comments

Popular Posts