Remembering ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

It's always interesting to me what people will say about someone after they are no longer with us. There are many stories written, many tales told, but who really knows what is the TRUTH of a person?  What they think about?  What their truest thoughts and heart spoke in the depths of the night.

Alexander McQueen, of course I did not know him personally, yet some of his choices in life not only inspire me, they also intrigue me.  Only the people who knew him best, those close friends of his, could probably tell you what his personal struggles were, the thoughts that he may have had on a day-to-day basis, so I will not try to speculate on this.  What I can speak on is what he left behind in the expression of his thoughts in his designs as well as his personal decision not to conform to Fashion's potentially deadly beauty policy of "Perfect".  I guess that what I am trying to say is that I respect some of the things that this man did in his life.  That he tried his best to stay true to who he wanted to be and not who he felt other people wanted him to be.  That he was willing to walk that "Solitary Path" of individuality that many people do not find or even bother to seek in this life.  I am....Remembering ALEXANDER MCQUEEN.





Comments

Popular Posts