The Wooden Hangers of Royal Oak

Okay, so the other day I go for a fitting at this really cool store, called the "Wooden Hangers", in Royal Oak Michigan.  The clothes here are sick (in the best way possible!).  The owner, Jerami Ray has such a great eye for fashion!  What do I really like about his buying choices?  The clothes all look great on your body!  Now, I am a woman who has a body, a little curve here and a little curve there, so to find a store that has great clothing, with great quality, and a great fit, is extremely important for me!  I have to say that he was a breath of fresh air, not only does he have style, but he is actually a really nice person on the inside (Double Kudos for him!).  So I have to support him and really you should check him out too!







414 South Washington Avenue  Royal Oak, MI 48067
(248) 336-8553


Comments

Popular Posts